Welcome to The
We believe that a thriving library is an integral part of the lives of its community members.
For our patrons:
- When coming to the library please follow these guidelines:
- Masks are voluntary
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: A fever, chills, a sore throat, loss of smell or taste, muscle aches and pains.
- Computers are open for all uses now. Children under the age of 12 must have an adult to use the computer.
- Those attending programs must have an adult with them if they are under the age of 12.
- Fines will start being accessed May 1st
- The library will be cleaned every night from 6:00-7:00pm.
Amazon Smile donates 0.5% of eligible purchases to our library.
Summer Library hours:
Monday-Wednesday 1 pm – 6 pm
(Closed 2nd Wednesday, Staff Training)
Saturday 12 pm – 4 pm
Click to see next week’s events!