Mendon Library services are available free to residents of Mendon City and surrounding areas. This includes access to Overdrive, Libby, and RB digital with eBooks and audiobooks.
To obtain a library card you must provide proof of ID and proof of residence by showing the following:
- Driver’s license
- A document showing your current address (driver’s license, bill, etc.)
* We offer library cards to patrons ages 16+ with a parent/guardian’s signed permission for minors. The check out limit for each card is 50 items.
- Download & print the forms below
- Return the completed forms to the Mendon Library
- Provide proof of ID and proof of residence at the library front desk
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com or call us at (435) 774-2200.